The JAS EZ Finger family has been expanded to include the new JAS EZ Thumb!
The JAS EZ Thumb offers full-range, bi-directional IP Range of Motion (ROM) therapy – 100º flexion, 10º hyperextension – in a lightweight, low-profile, single-patient use device. An innovative motion tower design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise end-range stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
The EZ Finger can be attached in five positions, allowing for treatment of all four digits AND thumb. The JAS Hand and Thumb splints are ready-to-fit, eliminating the need for custom fabrication. The JAS EZ Finger utilizes proven principles of stress relaxation to achieve permanent restoration of joint ROM in three 30-minute sessions per day.
- Includes Hand or Thumb Splint
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Works in PIP flexion and extension
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- Fulcrum positioned away from joint
- Stabilizes device, maintains proper alignment, prevents rotation during ROM therapy
- Optimizes patient compliance
- Saves cost; full-range stress relaxation therapy in one device
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; virtually eliminates muscle guarding
- Eliminates joint compression