For optimal upper extremity application, JAS Pulse is now available in both 1MHz AND 3MHz.
JAS Pulse Ultrasound Therapy is Clinic Strength Ultrasound Therapy in a convenient and portable size. JAS Pulse delivers safe and effective treatment easily, consistently and quickly.
JAS Pulse Features and Benefits include:
- Patented therapeutic vibratory massage feature
- Small, ergonomic transducer head
- Stimulates blood flow, decreases swelling and reduces inflammation
- Thermal protection increases patient safety
- Built to meet or exceed demanding clinical/commercial standards
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- Safe, easy, convenient and affordable
- Flexible, powerful design ideal for upper and lower extremity application
JAS Pulse can be used to relieve pain, muscle spasms and joint contractures associated with:
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Bursitis with slight calcification
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shortened tendons due to past injury and scar tissue
Learn more about JAS Pulse.