JAS EZ Ankle
The JAS EZ Ankle offers full-range, bi-directional Range of Motion (ROM) therapy – 40º dorsiflexion and 52° plantarflexion – in a lightweight, low-profile, single-patient use device. JAS’ innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise end-range stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
- 40˚ Dorsiflexion
- 52˚ Plantarflexion
The JAS EZ Ankle has been designed for comfort and product performance. Therapy is patient controlled with a simple turn of a knob, eliminating difficult screwdriver tension adjustments required with dynamic splints.
Effective for Use Following
- Achilles Tendon Rupture/Repair
- Neurologic Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
JAS EZ is a custom-built, single-patient use orthotic turnbuckle for the US domestic market only.
Features & Benefits
Instructions & Videos
- Anatomically correct arc of motion
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Fulcrum positioned away from joint
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- Simulates manual stretch
- Delivers optimal stretch loads through entire ROM
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Eliminates joint compression
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; virtually eliminates muscle guarding
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Provides clinic-quality stretch in the home setting