JAS EZ Knee Flexion
The JAS EZ Knee Flexion offers a no-compromise approach to Range of Motion (ROM) therapy — 50° flexion, 148° flexion — in a lightweight, easy-fit, single-patient use device. JAS’ innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise end-range stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieve for optimal therapeutic benefit.
- 50° Flexion
- 148° Flexion
The JAS EZ Knee Flexion utilizes proven principles of stress relaxation to achieve permanent restoration of joint ROM in three 30-minute session per day.
The patient-controlled JAS protocol allows for pain-free therapy, virtually eliminating muscle guarding and assuring excellent compliance.
Safe and Effective ROM Therapy Following
- Total Knee Replacement
- Ligament Repairs (ACL, PCL)
- Post-Tibial/Femur Fractures
JAS EZ is a custom-built, single-patient use orthotic turnbuckle for the US domestic market only.
Features & Benefits
Instructions & Videos
- Anatomically correct arc of motion
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Fulcrum positioned away from joint
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- 30-minute treatment sessions
- Simulates manual stretch
- Delivers optimal stretch loads through entire ROM
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Eliminates joint compression
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; virtually eliminates muscle guarding
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Provides clinic-quality stretch in the home setting