JAS Dynamic Ankle
The JAS Dynamic Ankle offers full-range, dynamic Range of Motion (ROM) therapy in a lightweight, low-profile device. Move beyond the competition and see the proven outcomes achievable with JAS Dynamic.
Available for DORSIFLEXION or PLANTARFLEXION
70° Plantarflexion through 40° Dorsiflexion.
70° Dorsiflexion through 40° Plantarflexion.
- Cerebrovascular Accident
- Burn Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Achilles Tendon Rupture/Repair
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurologic Conditions
- Cerebral Palsy
- Plantar Fasciitis
JAS Dynamic devices allow practitioners maximum flexibility to determine treatment protocols specific to each patient’s needs. Patients control the stretch load applied by their JAS device, virtually eliminating muscle guarding – which allows each patient to reach their ROM goals.
JAS-Quality In a Dynamic Splint
The JAS Dynamic line incorporates the key, patented engineering features for which JAS is known – preventing joint compression, assuring maximal ROM excursion, allowing for patient controlled force adjustment, and eliminating muscle guarding – the end result is optimized safety, comfort, compliance and outcomes.
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Patient applies dynamic stretch gradually
- Fulcrum positioned away from the joint
- Low Profile
- Rigid cuffs stabilize device position, soft foam liners assure comfort
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; eliminates muscle guarding
- Eliminates joint compression and pain
- Optimal comfort and accurate stretch; eliminates risk of skin breakdown