JAS Dynamic Wrist
The JAS Dynamic Wrist offers full-range, dynamic Range of Motion (ROM) therapy in a lightweight, low-profile device. Move beyond the competition and see the proven outcomes achievable with JAS Dynamic.
Adjustable through 140° total extension.
Adjustable through 140° total flexion.
- Distal Radius/Ulna Fractures
- Cerebrovascular Accident
- Carpal Fractures
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Crush Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Burn Injuries
- Brachial Plexus Injury
JAS Dynamic devices allow practitioners maximum flexibility to determine treatment protocols specific to each patient’s needs. Patients control the stretch load applied by their JAS device, virtually eliminating muscle guarding – which allows each patient to reach their ROM goals.
JAS-Quality In a Dynamic Splint
The JAS Dynamic line incorporates the key, patented engineering features for which JAS is known – preventing joint compression, assuring maximal ROM excursion, allowing for patient controlled force adjustment, and eliminating muscle guarding – the end result is optimized safety, comfort, compliance and outcomes.
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Bi-directional ROM on many devices
- Patient applies dynamic stretch gradually
- Fulcrum positioned away from the joint
- Rigid cuffs stabilize device position, soft foam liners assure comfort
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Saves cost; full-range dynamic Range of Motion (ROM) therapy in one device
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; eliminates muscle guarding
- Eliminates joint compression and pain
- Optimal comfort and accurate stretch; eliminates risk of skin breakdown