JAS EZ Shoulder
The JAS EZ Shoulder offers full-range, multi-plane Range of Motion (ROM) therapy – 100º external rotation, 90° internal rotation and 90° abduction – in a lightweight, low-profile, single-patient use device. An innovative scapular stabilization feature, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise capsular stretch throughout the entire ROM. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
- 100° External Rotation
- 90° Internal Rotation
- 90° Abduction
The JAS EZ Shoulder is complete with a fully adjustable floor stand or body cuff, custom cuffing and a scapular stabilization component that assures simple fit and accurate shoulder alignment every treatment session.
Safe and Effective ROM Therapy Following
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Rotator Cuff Tear/Repairs
- Humeral Fractures
- Bankhart Procedures
- Total/Hemi Shoulder Replacements
JAS EZ is a custom-built, single-patient use orthotic turnbuckle for the US domestic market only.
- Anatomically correct arc of motion
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Fulcrum positioned away from joint
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- Simulates manual stretch
- Delivers optimal stretch loads through entire ROM
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Eliminates joint compression
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; virtually eliminates muscle guarding
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Provides clinic-quality stretch in the home setting