JAS EZ Toe
The JAS EZ Toe device offers full-range, bi-directional ROM therapy for the great toe, from 90° dorsi-flexion to 45° plantar-flexion in a light weight, simple to use device. JAS’ innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM assures precise, pain-free, end range stretch for optimal therapeutic outcomes. Optional accessories are available to allow ROM therapy for 2nd through 5th toes.
- 90° Dorsiflexion
- 45° Plantarflexion
The JAS EZ Toe utilizes proven principles of stress relaxation to achieve permanent restoration of joint ROM with three 30-minute sessions per day.
Therapy is patient controlled with a simple turn of a knob eliminating difficult screwdriver tension adjustments required with dynamic splints.
Safe and Effective ROM Therapy Following
- Hallux Limitus
- Tendon and Ligament Repairs
- Toe Implants
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
(JAS EZ is a custom-built, single-patient use orthotic turnbuckle for the US domestic market only).
Features & Benefits
Instructions & Videos
- Patient Controlled stretch via knob
- Easy to apply and simple to use
- Works in PIP Dorsi and Plantar flexion
- Fulcrum positioned away form joint
- Simulates manual stretch
- Stretch adjusted without removing device or need for tools
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Full-range stress relaxation therapy in one device
- Eliminates painful joint compression
- Provides clinic-quality stretch in the home setting daily