JAS EZ Wrist
The JAS EZ Finger offers full-range, bi-directional PIP Range of Motion (ROM) therapy – 90° flexion, 90° extension – in a lightweight, low-profile, single-patient use device. JAS innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise end-range stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
- 90° Flexion
- 90° Extension
The JAS EZ Wrist utilizes proven principles of stress relaxation to achieve permanent restoration of join Rom in three 30-minute session per day.
The patient-controlled JAS protocol allows for pain-free therapy, virtually eliminating muscle guarding and assuring excellent compliance.
Safe and Effective ROM Therapy Following
- Distal Radius/Ulna Fractures
- Carpal Fractures
- Ligament/Tendon Repairs
- Crush Injuries
- Burn Injuries
(JAS EZ is a custom-built, single-patient use orthotic turnbuckle for the US domestic market only).
Features & Benefits
Instructions & Videos
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Fulcrum positioned away from joint
- Works in wrist flexion and extension
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- 30-minute treatment sessions
- Simulates manual stretch
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Eliminates joint compression
- Saves cost; full-range stress relaxation therapy in one device
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; virtually eliminates muscle guarding
- Stabilizes device, maintains proper alignment, prevents rotation during ROM therapy
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Provides clinic-quality stretch in the home setting