JAS GL Pro/Sup
The JAS GL Pronation/Supination (international market only) offers full-range, bi-directional Range of Motion (ROM) therapy – 110º pronation, 130º supination – in a lightweight, low-profile device reinforced for additional durability. JAS’ innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise endrange stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
- 110º Pronation
- 130º Supination
The JAS GL Pronation/Supination has been designed for comfort and product performance. Therapy is patient controlled with a simple turn of a knob, eliminating difficult screwdriver tension adjustments required with dynamic splints.
Effective for Use Following
- Elbow Fractures
- Radial Head Fracture
- Tendon/Ligament Repairs
- Crush Injuries
JAS GL is for international distribution only.
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Bi-directional ROM provided in all devices
- Fulcrum positioned away from the joint
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- Precision fit
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Saves cost; full-range stress relaxation therapy in one device
- Eliminates joint compression and pain
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; eliminates muscle guarding
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Optimal comfort and accurate stretch eliminates risk of skin breakdown