JAS GL Toe
The JAS GL Toe device (international market only) offers full-range, bi-directional ROM therapy for the great toe, from 90° dorsi-flexion to 45° plantar-flexion in a lightweight, low-profile device reinforced for additional durability. JAS’ innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM assures precise, pain-free, end range stretch for optimal therapeutic outcomes. Optional accessories are available to allow ROM therapy for 2nd through 5th toes.
- 90° Dorsiflexion
- 45° Plantarflexion
The JAS GL Toe utilizes proven principles of stress relaxation to achieve permanent restoration of joint ROM with three 30-minute sessions per day.
Therapy is patient controlled with a simple turn of a knob eliminating difficult screwdriver tension adjustments required with dynamic splints.
Safe and Effective ROM Therapy Following
- Hallux Limitus
- Tendon and Ligament Repairs
- Toe Implants
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
JAS GL is for international distribution only.
Features & Benefits
Instructions & Videos
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Bi-directional ROM provided in all devices
- Fulcrum positioned away from the joint
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- 30-minute treatment sessions
- Precision fit
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Saves cost; full-range stress relaxation therapy in one device
- Eliminates joint compression and pain
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; eliminates muscle guarding
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Optimal comfort and accurate stretch eliminates risk of skin breakdown