JAS GL Wrist
The JAS GL Finger (international market only) offers full-range, bi-directional PIP Range of Motion (ROM) therapy – 90° flexion, 90° extension – in a lightweight, low-profile device reinforced for additional durability. JAS; innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise end-range stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
- 90° Flexion
- 90° Extension
The JAS GL Wrist utilizes proven principles of stress relaxation to achieve permanent restoration of join Rom in three 30-minute session per day.
The patient-controlled JAS protocol allows for pain-free therapy, virtually eliminating muscle guarding and assuring excellent compliance.
Safe and Effective ROM Therapy Following
- Distal Radius/Ulna Fractures
- Carpal Fractures
- Ligament/Tendon Repairs
- Crush Injuries
- Burn Injuries
(JAS GL is available for international, outside-US distribution only).
Features & Benefits
Instructions & Videos
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Bi-directional ROM provided in all devices
- Fulcrum positioned away from the joint
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- 30-minute treatment sessions
- Precision fit
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Saves cost; full-range stress relaxation therapy in one device
- Eliminates joint compression and pain
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; eliminates muscle guarding
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Optimal comfort and accurate stretch eliminates risk of skin breakdown