JAS PULSE Ultrasound Therapy
Clinic Strength Ultrasound Therapy in a Convenient and Portable Size.
For optimal application, now available in 1MHz or 3MHz.
The JAS Pulse™ Ultrasound device generates high frequency sound waves that penetrate tissue with the aid of an ultrasonic gel. JAS Pulse™ Ultrasound Therapy treats injured areas of the body to stimulate blood flow, decrease swelling, reduce inflammation and promote tissue healing.
- Easy-to-use Interface with State-of-the-art Software
- Includes Patented Therapeutic Vibratory Massage Feature
- Ideal for In-Office or At-Home use
- Thermal Protection Increases Patient Safety
- Now available in 1MHz and 3MHz for optimal upper extremity application
- Includes patented therapeutic vibratory massage feature
- Vibratory feedback indicates coupling
- Small and convenient design – easy-to-hold and portable
- Small ergonomic transducer head
- Thermal protection – increases patient safety
- Operates in continuous mode (100% duty cycle)
- Operates in pulse mode (50% duty cycle)
- Two output intensity settings
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- 12-month warranty
- The JAS Pulse Ultrasound Therapy unit comes with JAS Pulse device, medical grade AC/DC adapter, convenient travel case, instruction manual and both 8.5 oz. and travel-ready 2.2 oz. ultrasound gel.
- Stimulates blood flow, decreases swelling, reduces inflammation and promotes tissue healing.
- Thermal protection increases patient safety
- Safe, easy, convenient and affordable
- Relief of pain, muscle spasms and joint contractures associated with:
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Bursitis with slight calcification
- Soft tissue injuries
- Shortened tendons due to past injury and scar tissue