JAS SPS Knee
The JAS SPS Knee offers Range of Motion (ROM) therapy from 160° flexion to 21° hyperextension in a new, light-weight design. A patented motion tower, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise end-range stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
The JAS SPS Knee has been designed with a new, lower leg stabilizer. The new pivot point above the calf allows the cuff to remain flush with the tibia as the knee angle changes through the trange of mtion, helping to eliminate point loading. Contoured cuffing system optimizes fit, comfort and product performance.
- 160° flexion
- 21° hyperextension
Effective for Use Following
- Total Knee Replacement
- Ligament Repairs (ACL, PCL)
- Post-Tibial/Femur Fractures
JAS SPS Knee devices are also available in child sizes as a part of our JAS Pediatric product line.
Features & Benefits
Instructions & Videos
- Triangular tower design
- 30-minute treatment sessions
- Custom cuffing
- Bi-directional ROM provided in all devices
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- Easy to apply and simple to use
- Eliminates joint compression
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures excellent patient compliance
- Optimal comfort and accurate stretch eliminates risk of skin breakdown
- Saves cost; full range stress relaxation therapy in one device
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; eliminates muscle guarding
- Fosters compliance and results