JAS EZ Knee Extension
The JAS EZ Knee Extension offers a no-compromise approach to Range of Motion (ROM) therapy — 48° flexion, 36° hyperextension — in a lightweight, easy-fit, single-patient use device. JAS innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise end-range stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
- 48° Flexion
- 36° Hyperextension
The patient-controlled JAS protocol allows for pain-free therapy, virtually eliminating muscle guarding and assuring excellent compliance.
Safe and Effective ROM Therapy Following
- Total Knee Replacement
- Ligament Repairs (ACL, PCL)
- Post-Tibial/Femur Fractures
JAS EZ is a custom-built, single-patient use orthotic turnbuckle for the US domestic market only.
- Anatomically correct arc of motion
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Fulcrum positioned away from joint
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- Simulates manual stretch
- Delivers optimal stretch loads through entire ROM
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Eliminates joint compression
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; virtually eliminates muscle guarding
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Provides clinic-quality stretch in the home setting