JAS GL Ankle
The JAS GL Ankle offers (international market only) full-range, bi-directional Range of Motion (ROM) therapy – 40º dorsiflexion and 52° plantarflexion – in a lightweight, low-profile device reinforced for additional durability. JAS’ innovative Motion Arc™ design, combined with infinitely adjustable ROM, assures precise end-range stretch throughout the entire treatment session. Maximal Total End Range Time (TERT) is achieved for optimal therapeutic benefit.
- 40˚ Dorsiflexion
- 52˚ Plantarflexion
The JAS GL Ankle has been designed for comfort and product performance. Therapy is patient controlled with a simple turn of a knob, eliminating difficult screwdriver tension adjustments required with dynamic splints.
Effective for Use Following
- Achilles Tendon Rupture/Repair
- Neurologic Conditions
- Plantar Fasciitis
JAS GL is for international distribution only.
Features & Benefits
Instructions & Videos
- Lightweight, easy to apply and simple to use
- Bi-directional ROM provided in all devices
- Fulcrum positioned away from the joint
- Patient-controlled, infinitely adjustable ROM
- 30-minute treatment sessions
- Precision fit
- Promotes excellent patient compliance
- Saves cost; full-range stress relaxation therapy in one device
- Eliminates joint compression and pain
- Assures precise and pain-free end-range stretch; eliminates muscle guarding
- Dramatically reduced treatment time ensures high patient compliance
- Optimal comfort and accurate stretch eliminates risk of skin breakdown